blue background

Saturday, November 13, 2010




So I am finally attempting to document a day in our life.  I can't promise that this will be updated regularly (who has time for that..)  But I will try to post things that might be of interest to you!   These Pictures will get you caught up... We have an adorable and extremely happy son-- Gavin.  Born on June 12, 2010.  Picture # 3 are both of my boys- Cody who is 9 years old and Gavin who is 1 month old in this picture.  We are big colts fans-- I am sure the tradition will be passed along to Gavin, every Colts game and Blue Friday he has Colts attire that he wears.   Life is just flying by as our days consist of little sleep, work, playing with Gavin, making sure Cody gets attention, and what little time is left - time for Josh and I. 
We would not trade anything in our life!  What fun it is to watch Gavin grow everyday and learn something new.  Just today he is figuring out what it is like to suck his thumb instead of his fingers. (I am sure he is going to be a thumb sucker and make us pay for braces down the road.)  Just this week we started giving him rice cereal at dinner time... and he is a pro and loves it.  Actually he grunts when I am not fast enough and opens his mouth and tries to grab my hand to bring more to him.  Today he has noticed his feet more and was starting to reach toward his toes.. and he loves music and bath time! What a joy he is to us and those around him... he smiles at everyone that passes by.

1 comment: