blue background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

When you gotta go.. you gotta go!

So yes, I am posting this ... Gavin is trying to poop.  LOL. I am a little video happy today. But I do think it is funny when he tries to poop... which is SEVERAL times a day these days thanks to 3 meals a day! 

Here is also something that I love to see... HE LOVES BOOKS!  which I must say melts my heart being a reading teacher.  This boy really has no chance to not like it by the way!


Then last but not least... I just love this picture.. Josh and I have been trying to get out to eat a little bit more often (well ok the last two fridays..)  but with Gavin wanting to go to bed so early it is a little hard.  But we thought, if Josh gets off work early we can get somewhere before the rush and Gavin can stay up a little bit past his bedtime.. (6:45pm) and skip his bath.... So it has worked.. feeding him his dinner while we are waiting for our food, then letting the environment entertain him while we eat.. but once that magical number comes closer (6:30) he wants to start to go to bed.. right then.... here is the end result from last night.. Just can't keep this little guy up any longer... (for all those people who tell us... keep him up later..--we tried).  No reason to fight it.. he loves his sleep... JUST LIKE HIS MOMMY!  (Let's be thankful that he enjoys sleeping over 15 hours a day!)  Doesn't he look precious all snuggled up with his cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment